Oh I have questions …
I haven’t been on WordPress very long, and WordPress is a very, very complex site. I like to play with the bells and whistles — but I don’t know them. Maybe it’s a matter of learning HTML, but I’m too old a dog to learn that trick, unless you have a quick way of teaching me. Maybe I haven’t found the right button.
I know about the context-sensitive menu on the right, and I know about the floating menu when I type, and I know about adding blocks, but a lot of the options I have trouble understanding. Here are my questions:
How do I make a numerical list?Never mind; I found it. And I found strikethrough too.
- Can I do footnotes with numbers? Or do I have to fake it by superscripting in text and then at the end of the document in the descriptive part?
- How do I get a bigger caption size so I can describe a photo?
- How do I indent a block without using block quote?
- How do I get a photo to left-justify with wraparound? I don’t want all my photos to right-justify?
- What is the coolest or most useful “bells and whistles” you’ve found here?
- Why is the inline image below not letting me wrap text around it?
It’s your turn.
Readers — if you can answer the questions above, please let me know!