I’ve been writing too much about kittens. And COVID. And quarantine. That’s probably been because that’s been my life, in a summer bereft of traveling, going out for coffee, and …
- A spa day at The Elms where I can spend all day in the Grotto running between the steam room, the sauna, and cold showers. Lounge on one of their beach chairs with a cool, minty fresh washcloth.
- Getting motivated with my writing.
- Getting my nails done. I have managed to grow them out and not bite them, and I want fancy color.
- A trip to Champaign-Urbana to visit my friends. I know they’re COVID-negative but I don’t know if I will be after the 19th.
- At least one of my novels (there’s currently three full ones plus the one or two I have to seriously edit) getting published by traditional press.
- Initiative to get back on a diet
- Getting one of my short pieces (poetry, fiction, flash fiction) published by a journal
- Getting my Surface Book replaced (this will happen soon)