It’s amazing how used I have gotten to social isolation during the pandemic. I think I’m a natural introvert, because the thing that bothers me the most is the boring scenery of my living room (my workplace). Sitting on my computer waiting for student questions while working on my work in progress (again) seems incredibly normal. It’s been over a month, though, and I need some novelty in my life.
- Now is the time to dye my hair blue, right?
- This room needs rearranging. This house needs rearranging.
- I want to retire and become a cat.
- I am incapable of doing a quarantine cut on my hair. Should I just give in and shave it off? (After I turn it blue)
- Five more fountain pens. I need five more fountain pens.
- I could teach my cats to type.
- I need five more cats!